INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN MATERIAL SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS (ICRDMSA 2020) (VIRTUAL)
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
International Conference on Recent Developments in Material Science and Applications (ICRDMSA 2020) aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Recent Trends in Mechanical Engineering. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Recent Trends in Mechanical and Materials Engineering. The ICRDMSA 2020 will create a platform for researchers from academia, R&D organization and industries from various countries together in one roof and at one time to discuss new opportunities, Emerging technologies, Material process, Machine Tools, Cutting Tools, Robotics & Automation, Manufacturing Systems, Optimization technologies, 3D scanning & re-engineering and 3D printing, Computer applications in design, Analysis, Simulation Tools for solving Manufacturing Technology problems at various levels starting from material designs to complex manufacturing systems, Fluid and thermal sciences and energy.
- Delegates from Industry
- Ph.D. / M.S Scholars
- PG Scholars
|Full Paper Submission Deadline||–|
|Camera Ready Submission||–||26.08.2020|
|Conference Dates||–||25.09.2020 & 26.09.2020|
- Shri. P.Sriram, Chairman, Chennai Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Shri. P.Janakiraman, Vice Chairman, Chennai Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Smt. S.Sridevi, Secretary, Chennai Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Dr. A.Ramesh, Principal, Chennai Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Dr. P.Partheeban, Dean (P&D), Chennai Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Dr. B.R.Ramesh Bapu, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, CIT
- Dr. V. Dhinakaran, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, CIT
- Mr. M.D.Vijayakumar, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering,CIT
- Dr. T.Ravinder, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering,CIT
- Dr. S.Ravi,Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering,CIT
- Dr. P.Gurusamy,Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering,CIT
- Dr. S.Rajarasalanth, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering,CIT
- Dr. S.Karthikeyan,Associate Professor,Department of Mechanical Engineering,CIT
- Dr. A.Dhanasekaran, Associate Professor,Department of Mechanical Engineering,CIT
- Mr. Prince Packiaraj, Associate Professor,Department of Mechanical Engineering,CIT
- Dr. P.Kannan, Associate Professor,Department of Mechanical Engineering,CIT
- Dr. Vijayaganapathi,Associate Professor,Department of Mechanical Engineering,CIT
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Dr. Angappa Gunasekaran, California State University, Bakersfield (USA)
- Dr. N Subba Reddy, Gyeongsang National University, South Korea
- Dr. Fabio Cicoira, Associate Professor,Polytechnique Montréal, Canada
- Dr. Moraru Roland, University of Petrosani, Romania
- Dr. Joerg Niemann, University of Applied Sciences, Dusseldorf, Germany
- Dr. Yuriy N. Saraev, Russian academy of Science, Russia
- Dr. Mikhail Slobodyan, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Russia
- Dr. M.A.Rashid Sarkar, BUET, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Dr. Krishnaswami Srihari, Binghamton University, USA
- Dr. Vivekanandhan Chinnasamy, International University of Science & Technology, Botswana
- Dr. Mohammad T. Khasawneh, Watson Institute for Systems Excellence (WISE), USA
NATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Mr. P.Kaniappan, Managing Director, WABCO India Ltd
- Dr. K.Sanakaranarayanasasmy, NIT Tiruchirapali
- Dr. N.Ramesh Babu, IIT Madras
- Dr. Somashekhar S. Hiremath, IIT Madras
- Dr. N.Sivashanmugam, NIT Tiruchirapali
- Dr. A.Arockiarajan , IIT Madras
- Dr. V. Pandu Ranga, IIT Bhubaneswar
- Dr. S.Murugan, NIT Rourkela
- Dr. B.Muthukumar, IIT, Guwhati
- Dr. T.Ramesh, NIT Tiruchirapali
- Dr. V.Anandakrishnan, NIT Tiruchirapali
- Dr. I.A .Palani, IIT Indore
- Dr. K.Parthiban, NIT Tiruchirapali
- Dr. L.Karunamoorthy, Anna University, Chennai
- Dr. M. Kanthababu, Anna University, Chennai
- Dr. N. Alagumurthi, Pondicherry Engineering College, Puduchery
- Dr. V.Balasubramanian, Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- Dr. S.R.Devadasan, PSG College of Technology,Coimbattore
- Dr. K.M Paramasivam, MIT, Anna Unversity,Chennai
- Dr. P.Senthilkumar, MIT, Annauniversity, Chennai
- Dr. S.Babu, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Dr. N.Babu, Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- Dr. N.M.Sivaram, NIT Puducherry
- Dr. T.Jagadeesha, NIT Calicut
- Dr. B. Surekha,KIIT University
- Dr. K Tamil Mannan,IGNOU,Delhi
- Dr. Parul Gupta, Moradabad Institute of Technology, Moradabad
- Engineering Materials
- Material Processing
- Composite Material
- 3 D Printing & Additive Manufacturing
- Coating material for COVID 19
- Metal Forming
- Metal Joining Process
- Conventional Manufacturing Process
- Non conventional Manufacturing Process
- Machine Tools
- Robotics & Automation
- Manufacturing Systems
All accepted and presented papers of the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN MATERIAL SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS (ICRDMSA 2020) will be published in the Open Access Publisher: IOP Conference Series: Material Science and Engineering (MSE) which is indexed by Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S) , Web of Science, EI Compendex, and SCOPUS SciVerse.
High-quality articles will be recommended to peer-reviewed journals
|PAYMENT DETAILS||FOREIGN AUTHORS||INDIAN AUTHORS|
|Student/Research Scholars/Faculty/Industrialists/ R & D Organisations||USD 120||INR 6000|
|Accompanying Person||USD 50||INR 2000|
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
A/C Number : 33542416430
IFSC Code : SBIN0003687
Bank : State Bank of India
Branch : SBI, Somangalam
REGISTRATION FORM – ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Click below to register and submit your Abstract.
REGISTRATION FORM – FULL MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION
- Click below to submit your Full manuscript and fill your payment details.
- The Paper ID is issued for those who have Submitted the Abstract.
- The Paper ID should be entered as ICRDMSAXXX format.
- Strictly name your full manuscript file as “ICRDMSA2020_CORRESPONDINGAUTHORFIRSTNAME“. For example, file name for “Raj kumar” as corresponding author is as “ICRDMSA2020_RAJ“.
Instructions for Login Page
- Enter your paper in Paper ID Text box as “ICRDMSAXXX”.
If icrdmsa100 is your paper ID, Enter it as “ICRDMSA100”.
- Enter your Corresponding author’s mail id correctly without dot(.) at the end and spaces in between or at the end or beginning.
If firstname.lastname@example.org is the corresponding mail ID, enter it as “email@example.com”.
Note: If you have not provided the corresponding author’s mail in you manuscript, try entering your Paper ID in mail box.
Rules for PDF Formatting
- The author names should be written without dot(.) and initials before the first name then the second name.
Eg: K P Manoj Kumar
- Ensure * for corresponding author and email address.
- Ensure all the affiliations include the Institution along with state and country. Also check that the affiliations correspond to the correct author.
- Check whether the Corresponding author’s mail id is written as
* Corresponding author: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check whether the main headings and sub headings are numbered orderly.
- Check whether the figures and tables are numbered orderly.
- Ensure that the figure and the caption for the figure lies in the same page.
- Ensure that the table and the caption for the table lies in the same page.
- Each heading either sub heading or main heading must have some text content below them.
If you are encountering problem in login kindly mail us at email@example.com
Kindly submit all the missing information in your manuscript in a single mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re missing those information your paper may be withheld from publication and may get delayed.